Frequently Asked Nail Salon Questions
Please scroll down to find answers for your questions of everything related to nail salon, nail care and additional services.
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to call 614-987-5707 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond within 12h.
01. Where is Elodie The Nail Lounge located?
Elodie The Nail Lounge is located in 64 Powell Rd., Lewis Center, OH 43035. Right between Salon Institute and Iguanas Mexican Grill. We are located at the intersection of state route 23 and Powell Road, right in the heart of Lewis Center, Ohio. Just about 5 minutes drive from Powell, Worthingtin, Polaris, Westerville, Ohio.
02. What are your working hours?
Elodie The Nail Lounge is available to serve 7 days a week. We are one of the rare nail salons that open on Sunday.
10 AM to 7 PM on Monday to Friday
10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday
11 AM to 5 PM on Sunday
03. Does Elodie Nail Lounge have parking space?
Yes, we have plenty of FREE parking spaces around our spa. You can park your car in any of the parking spaces around the building. Please feel free to park your car around Salon Institute and Iguanas Mexican Grill restaurant as well because we share parking spaces with them.
04. What kind of payment does Elodie Nail Lounge accept?
We accept Cash, MarsterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and other kinds of payment EXCEPT check.
05. What will I do if I need to delay or reschedule my appointment?
In case you need to delay or reschedule your appointment, please call 614-987-5707 or go to the appointment management page that we sent you to update your appointment status in our system.
06. What will I do if I want to buy a gift card?
Our gift cards are available at our location of 64 Powell Rd, Lewis Center, OH 43035. Please come to our nail salon or call us for more details!
07. What is 5 days warranty?
Our 5 days service warranty will cover you for any problem among the followings with no charge:
- If your gel polish is chipped or peeled, we will do a touch-up or re-polish depending on the situation.
- If your acrylic nails are chipped, lifted, or broken, we will repair them until you’re satisfied.
- When you want to change color, reshape nails, or even if you want another nail design, please do not hesitate to come and discuss within five days after your previous service.
Elodie Nail Lounge hopes to bring customers the upscale service and get 100% satisfaction from customers.
08. Why should I choose Elodie Nail Lounge?
At Elodie Nail Lounge, we offer many features to ensure you the best nail services:
- Odor Control System at every manicure table and pedicure station to reduce nail dust & fumes.
- Various spa pedicure selections at affordable prices.
- New nail file and buffer for each customer.
- Premium pipeless pedicure chairs with new liner for each customer.
- 6 4K TVs with hundreds of channels and premium sound system.
- Complimentary refreshment such as water, coffee, tea & cookies to all of our customers. Alcoholic drinks also come with nail services.
- Authentic luxurious spa and elegant interior design.
- Top-notch products from famous brands with more than 1000 choices of color for your selection.
- Strict sanitation standard with all tools go through 3 steps of cleaning/sterilizing then placed in sterilization pouches before using.
09. Dip nails and sanitation concerns.
Due to sanitation concerns, Elodie The Nail Lounge’s technicians pour the dipping powder to a single use container for each client. We understand that it is unsanitary for multiple customers to dip their nails into the same container of powder. At Elodie the Nail Lounge at Lewis Center, we make sure there are no infections passed between clients.
10. What is dipping powder (dipped nails)?
Dipping powder or dip nails are stronger than gel, lasts like acrylics, doesn’t need a UV light, and healthier for your nails. At Elodie The Nail Lounge, we try to make your dips nails look as natural as possible but durable at the same time. First, a base coat is applied, and the nail is dipped into a powder. The process is repeated a couple of times. Then, the rough, powdery layers are transformed into a smooth, glossy finish once a sealant is applied. Unlike the classic gel manicure, it dries instantly.
11. Do you charge for nail fix?
In most cases, we do not charge for nail fixes when you get a service.
12. How long does a gel manicure last?
Gel polish manicures typically last about two weeks for most people.
The durability of gel polish depends on the specific condition and how frequently you use your hands for activities.
13. Should I get artificial nail (acrylic nails) or not?
The answer depends on your personalities and how appealing to others you want to be.
In case you want a natural beauty, a well-polished hand with natural nails is appropriate although it will be less commitment and maintenance.
Whereas, artificial nails will beautify your hands and show up your style and personalities.
Coming to Elodie Nail Lounge, your nails will be beautifully transformed according to your desired shapes.
14. What is pipeless spa pedicure chair?
A traditional piped-in pedicure chair has a pump and a network of pipes to create the jets; a pipe less system has a bowl with some type of propeller that moves the water within the bowl this creates the jet feel but without the water moving through pipes where bacterias can collect.
Main problem of traditional piped-in pedicure chairs is hard to clean. It takes a lot of time for proper cleaning, and many salons don’t take them apart and clean them as thoroughly as their state boards require. Elodie The Nail Lounge guarantees that pipeless spa pedicure chairs are always in a state of cleanliness.