Last updated: 09/12/2020
Dear Elodie clients,
We are excited to have a plan in place to re-open our salon for you!
Elodie Nail Lounge has and continues to be proud of the effort that we take for the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. With the reopening of the salon and the current Coronavirus pandemic, we take these protocols and procedures very seriously.
We know you are excited to get back in the chair. However, in reviewing the current guidelines for reopening we will be adding additional health and sanitation equipment and protocols for both the technicians and clients.
Client health and safety
- If you are sick, stay home. If you have a temperature, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. In any of these cases, reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Wear a mask, preferably the style that wraps behind the ears.
- Limit the items you touch in the salon.
- Wash your hands before and after you leave the salon. Hand sanitizer is also available in our salon.
- As much as possible, maintain a distance of at least six feet from other clients and other technicians when walking through the salon.
Employee health and hygiene
- Employees who have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 should be instructed to stay home for 14 days.
- Maintain an adequate supply of paper towels, soap and hand sanitizer to allow proper hand hygiene among employees.
- Provide tissues for proper cough/sneeze etiquette and no-touch disposal receptacles.
Technicians should take these steps
- Wash hands on arrival at work, after each client, after using the restroom and when leaving work.
- Wear a mask at work at all times.
- Salon will be clean thoroughly everyday before opening
- Door handles will be wiped down frequently
- We encourage clients to use touchless payment options, but our credit card terminal will be wiped frequently
- Table shields are installed on manicure stations
- Clear barrier are installed on each pedicure stations