What People Say About Us
Elodie The Nail Lounge
64 Powell Road, Lewis Center
5.0 220 reviews
- Stephanie Lauderback ★★★★★ in the last weekI recently moved back to the area & desperately needed to find a replacement nail tech/friend. This was my third salon. James was ON TIME which is very important to me (if you’ve made an appointment), professional & I’m VERY … More happy with the way my nails look. A little pricier than where I had moved from but so far may be my “go to place”.
- Janelle Breeckner ★★★★★ in the last weekThis is the second time I've been to Elodie Nail Lounge and it's always a wonderful experience! The nail techs are friendly and very talented and the space is super clean. Great atmosphere, would definitely recommend to anyone! … More
- marisela ibanez ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoI get my nails done at least every 2 to 3 weeks. Alexis is my go to girl! I’ve been coming to her since before her and her husband opened up their own salon. I love the consistency of her work. She’s fast and efficient. The shape of … More my nails and the color application are always spot on! I’ve recommended my friends and family to come to her and she always does an amazing job.
The salon itself is beautiful and kept very clean. There’s no harsh chemical smells when you walk in. Floors, desks and pedicure stations are always kept spotless. Definitely my favorite place !
- Shemila Gardner. ★★★★★ in the last weekI really enjoyed my time and experience at this nail lounge/salon! My friend is a regular and recommended, it did not disappoint! My niece and I had a Sunday morning appointment, we were greeted immediately and everything was timely and … More organized, making this a much needed time of relaxation and pampering!! I recommend & will definitely be a repeat customer!
- julie pack ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoSadly, the nail salon that I have been going to for many years does not feel they need to follow covid-19 business requirements to protect the customers or themselves, so I was on a mission to find a new nail salon. Based on all of the … More positive reviews, I decided to give Elodie a chance. I had my solar pink and white refill done here for the first time yesterday with Sophia and she did a nice job on them. She was very nice and asks along the way if you're okay with the shape and finish. I really appreciated that. A lady named Alexis also came over and welcomed me to the salon and thanked me for choosing them, since it was my first time there.
They ARE covid-19 compliant by wearing masks, sanitizing, putting up protective barriers, and social distancing. They are about $10 higher ($65 for a solar p & w balance with the 20% tip) than the nail salon that I have been using for the last few years and other salons I've visited. They do have a visitor reward point program and the website states they donate proceeds to charity, which are both positive selling points. Their website states they have complimentary drinks and snacks, but nobody offered me anything.
I plan to come back to Elodie again next month when it's time for a new balance fill in. Other than the prices being a little high, this salon is perfect and I do recommend it.
- bridgette robek ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoi went in because the place i usually
go to couldn’t fit me in on such a short notice. As soon as I walked in I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the building as well as the safety precautions in place in place. They did a beautiful … More job on my nails and Elodie is 100% my new go to place!
- lacy stone ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoI’ve been to the elodie nail lounge twice now on recommendation from a friend. Now I drive clear across town to get my nails done because the service is so great. I like to see James he is wonderful. They have online booking which I love … More the convenience of it is very easy. This salon is by far the most beautiful nail salon I’ve been to and the most clean. They are socially distancing and have dividers up in the salon. I feel safe here.
- Mariah Frisco ★★★★★ in the last weekJames was amazing. He took his time and made sure that everything was done perfectly. I loved the atmosphere and will definitely be making this my regular place.
- Autumn Imhoff ★★★★★ a week agoFirst time I’ve ever been here and I loved it! They were all so nice and they keep it very clean inside. James did my nails and it was very professional and nice. Best of all, he did an AMAZING job on my acrylics!! Definitely recommend!!! … More
- Olivia Marie ★★★★★ in the last weekI absolutely love my nails! Alexis did an amazing job and was able to do a really cool design. Everyone was super friendly and the space was cool too.
- Marissa Lucke ★★★★★ in the last weekI live this salon. It’s quiet and charming. The nail techs are incredibly professional and passionate about what they do. I thoroughly appreciate the time they take on making my nails looks amazing.
- Karla Lopez ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoThird visit today. This time i brought in my future grandmother in law. i did a gel nail polish and beautiful shiny nails. I really love this place. Gmom did elodie style pedicure and did a manicure gel acrylic nails. Beautiful place and … More nice people. Came out with beautiful nails!
- Elizabeth Huber-Gibbs ★★★★★ a week agoReally enjoyed my pedicure at Elodie! Super clean! Very professional! Especially right now with everything happening I felt at ease! They are doing a great job!
- Mandi Justus ★★★★★ a week agoI've visited this nail salon many times. They really take their time with the services you select. I saw Sofia today and she did an amazing job. I highly recommend this nail salon.
- Marley Simmons ★★★★★ a week agoMy nails look amazing! Alexis is very kind and good with conversations 🙂 You definitely get good quality nails and experience! The salon itself is very clean and comfortable. 100% a good investment for good acrylics!!
- Sharon Adams ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoMy second visit today. James did my nails & they are amazing! The salon is beautiful & very clean. They are doing an amazing job of social distancing. I booked my 4 week appointment with James before I left.
- Kayla Petro ★★★★★ 4 weeks agoI have had 2 nail appointments here with Alexis (one acrylic/gel and one dip) and had great results both times! The salon is very clean and new looking and they have a ton of nail color options! I’ll continue to go back to this salon … More in the future.
- Karla Lopez ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoWent in for a pedicure with my fiance. Its our first time and it was amazing. Beautiful place too. Will come again. P.S. Super Covid-19 safe!!
- Alyric Lett ★★★★★ a month agoA friend recommended elodie to me and let me tell you! I had Alexis and she was amazing! She made sure I got exactly what I wanted and I’m so happy with results! I also got a rose pedicure and it was by far the best (and well priced) … More pedicure I have had in a while! Definitely worth a try!
- Trisha Marsteller ★★★★★ 5 months agoI just completed my first experience at Elodie Salon. Totally professional. I would highly recommend if you want to be be pampered. Not over the top. Just right. And a great manicure! In Powell, it’s the best.
- Sarah Young ★★★★★ 4 months agoThis place really goes all out! It is newly remodeled to truly capture the upscale day spa feeling with 3 waterfall walls, complementary drink ( including wines!), hot stone pedicures, and heated aromatherapy shoulder wraps you are completely … More relaxed while getting your services! This gem is definitely my new go too for all things nails!!! Alexis was super nice, recommended which services best fit my needs, and did a fantastic job! Did I mention you can book your appointment online too! Seriously I couldn’t ask for more!
- Hali Layne ★★★★★ 4 months agoJames did my Valentine’s Day nails and did an amazing job! Hand painted hearts look great!! Clean, fast, and professional salon.
- Ian CIESNIEWSKI ★★★★★ 4 months agoI’ve had the Dip service twice by Alexis and both times she has done a great job. She is very meticulous, friendly and professional.
- Sarah E McGee ★★★★★ 4 months agoI have been getting DIP nails for over two years. Lately I found them coming off within a week. My DIP nails from Elodie stay for more two weeks with ZERO peeling or separating from the nail. Tina does an incredible job with my nails each … More and every time. I will always come to Elodie for all my nail (& waxing) needs. 10/10 RECOMMEND. 🙂
- Abby Farber ★★★★★ 4 months agoMy new favorite salon! Such a beautiful place with so many color options! The staff if so kind and they do an amazing job.