What People Say About Us
Elodie | The Nail Lounge
64 East Powell Road, Lewis Center
4.8 1,390 reviews
- Maura Atwater ★★★★★ a week ago This was such a treat! They were able to squeeze both me and my young daughter in for a quick pedicure this morning before we leave for a trip this weekend. Sophia was so patient and put my kid at ease right away, AND our nails look amazing. … More 10/5 stars!
- Samantha Brooks ★★★★★ 3 months ago We went in as a trio, highly recommended booking ahead a few days as they are super busy. Everyone was so kind and fit us with a nail artist based on our designs. Needless to say we were NOT disappointed they did amazing work and we will … More 100% be back! My friend that came with me lives over an hour away and swears she will only use them now!! The whole salon is gorgeous and well maintained, they take cleanliness very seriously as well. 10/10
We had Tony, Emma and Ping for our nails and they were all so kind and made the whole experience that much better!
- Alex Nimon ★★★★★ 8 months ago This place is amazing. It’s a beautiful nail salon. They did an amazing job on my nails, the best results I’ve EVER gotten. Employees were very lovely. The woman that did my pedicure was very sweet and did a great job as well. I will 100% … More be returning.
- Crystal Kennedy ★★★★★ 9 months ago I wish I remembered the lady’s name that did my services because she was great! I arrived a little early for my appointment picked out a color and was seated right at my appointment time. I was in but of a hurry and expressed that to the … More lady. She was able to give me 2 quality services in the time, I’m so grateful for her. I forgot to make an appointment the week before and was leaving for the beach.
The facility was really nice, very clean and tons of colors to choose from. I think I have my new nail salon!!
- Gabriella McElroy ★★★★★ 9 months ago I got my nails after I had gone to another place and wasn’t happy with the results and they did amazing! I love the shape, color and design that I got. I would recommend them to anyone who loves getting designs and who loves a nice unique … More look.
- C. Smith ★★★★★ 9 months ago The place is super cute. Uses super modern technology to check in and schedule. Quick and easy process. I got a pedicure and it was bomb! It takes a lot for a pedicure to go wrong in my opinion but it was a really good one. Attention to … More detail and great leg and foot massage. The massage chair was 10/10 - not just a rinky dink chair. It’s in the middle of no where so I don’t know about traveling back out that way but if I am out there again I would go back.
*I was asked to leave a review to be entered into a drawing. This is my honest opinion though.
- Teysha Silva-Roman ★★★★★ 10 months ago I was very satisfied with the service given to me and my five-year-old daughter. Everyone is so friendly and me and my daughter were able to have a great mommy and daughter day before she starts kindergarten. They’ve made her feel like … More a true princess and that’s coming from my daughter who is five years old. I definitely will continue to get pampered at Elodie nails! I want to thank Lynn for the amazing pedicure!
- Kathryn Batson ★★★★★ a year ago I got dip nails from Eric there. I loved the shape and color and we had a nice conversation while he did them! And 4.5 weeks later I went in to get them removed. When they were removed I had no damage and my natural nails were so nice and … More long! Overall this place is awesome and I will be going back every time now.
- Dawn White ★★★★★ a year ago I walked in the spa and it was so pretty. Everyone was so nice and friendly. Eric did my nails and James started them. They look beautiful. He had me try gel polish. I am so happy. I definitely will be back. My Mom loved her nails too. … More Great staff too.
- Hiz Zirbirui ★★★★★ a year ago Very friendly. My nails look so good. Definitely will be back. Went and got Pedicures as well. Did the Milk and Honey one. It was the most relaxing experience we have had. I highly recommend coming here. If you want quality nails and a … More wonderful experience.
- Lauren Cholar ★★★★★ a year ago AWESOME experience!!! The people were kind, and made suggestions about a longer manicure that I listened to, and even made sure I kept the same color I wanted between polish types. The manicure was thorough and looks fantastic!! Worth your … More time to go in!
- K Storts ★★★★★ a year ago My first appointment did not go well. My nails turned out pretty bad and my nail tech wasn’t very friendly. She didn’t talk to me at all. When asked about my experience, I said it was bad and Alexis completely changed that for me. She fixed … More my nails and they look great now. Truly worth what I paid for them. I’d say their prices are about the same as other nail salons. I may have paid $5 or so more but if I continue to go to Alexis it will be worth it. She is a perfectionist and asks if you’re comfortable through out the whole appointment. I have never been to a nail salon that wasn’t rude when you say they messed up. Elodie is different. Thank you so much for fixing my nails. I’m glad you did because Elodie is the most beautiful nail salon I have been to so far and I’d like to continue giving you my business!
- Mary Keiter ★★★★★ a year ago I’ve been going here for months now and I’m obsessed with the job they do every time. I constantly get compliments on the colors and I’ve only had one dip manicure that a nail broke off but that was on my own accord for being too long before … More getting them redone… they lasted 6/ almost 7 weeks before the one broke off! They are amazing and every time they make sure I’m happy with their work before letting me leave! I’ve had Jason, James, Alexa, Mia and most recently Nick! They all blew me away with how amazing my nails looked after. My mom also goes with me and has found her go to nail tech is Ping! We would recommend this place to everyone we know because they are truly one of the best! We even had to start booking our appointments before we leave to make sure we are able to get in when we want due to how busy they’ve been getting which is great news!
- Samantha Zimmerman ★★★★★ a year ago I’ve been here twice for a pedicure and both times were fabulous. The salon has a relaxing, upscale vibe. There are so many chairs, that I felt safe (social distancing-wise). The massage chairs are great too. Staff is friendly and professional. … More Making it my new spot!
- Rebecca Tigner ★★★★★ a year ago I booked a full set of Acrylics with Gel polish with Jennifer for my birthday/ Christmas and they turned out wonderful!! She really wanted to make sure I liked the shape while she was filing. She even mixed a custom color for the nail art … More to match the reference photos I had showed. And bonus they were even giving out cuticle oil / hand cream for the holidays at the register, it was so sweet!
- Kiaira Griggs ★★★★★ a year ago First time customer at Elodie nail salon and my experience was amazing. I arrived to the nail salon 10 mins prior to opening & witness the staff from my vehicle cleaning and sanitizing the salon. As I enter the salon the decor was beautiful, … More staff was friendly and the salon was very clean. John was my nail tech. John was very professional, kind and fast! I would definitely give this place a thumbs up! I’m a person that is big on customer service and Elodie nail salon exceeded my expectations.
- Aubrey S ★★★★★ a year ago I moved to Columbus in early 2020 from Florida. I’ve been to 7 or 8 salons for pedis and gel nail enhancements. Elodie is by far the best I’ve been to and now my permanent salon. My pedicure came out amazing and my nails even better. I … More showed the technician (Jennifer) a picture of what I wanted and she got it down to the T. I actually like mine better than my inspiration picture. And there was a lot of fine detail included in my nails (I like to go all out) She is absolutely amazing at her work. I most definitely recommend visiting here!
- Aubrey Luciano Samuel ★★★★★ a year ago I moved to Columbus in early 2020 from Florida. I’ve been to 7 or 8 salons for pedis and gel nail enhancements. Elodie is by far the best I’ve been to and now my permanent salon. My pedicure came out amazing and my nails even better. I … More showed the technician (Jennifer) a picture of what I wanted and she got it down to the T. I actually like mine better than my inspiration picture. And there was a lot of fine detail included in my nails (I like to go all out) She is absolutely amazing at her work. I most definitely recommend visiting here!
- Katarina Ferrero ★★★★★ a year ago I get my brows done here every so often and I love it! They’re always early/on time, and making an appoint to us simple online. The brow wax is also pretty cheap- even with a generous tip it’s way less then most places. I sign up for whoever … More is available, and it’s 10/10 every time!
- Maddie core ★★★★★ a year ago My girlfriend and I got coordinating designs and both of the nail techs did a great job. They turned out even better than I expected! The inside of the salon is also very beautiful. We will definitely be coming back!
- Hannah Ferrell ★★★★★ a year ago Came in a little after 4 o’clock with my 9 year old daughter. There were 4 customers ahead of us and we were taken care of and leaving at 5:00p. They treated my daughter like she was a regular. I’ve gone to so many nail salons where they … More barely paint her nails and you can forget hand massage and cuticles being taken care of. I was so impressed! Both of our nails look and feel beautiful! Will highly recommend!
- W. Spencer ★★★★★ a year ago Elodie is a really nice place! I have gotten dip nails from them twice now (two different nail techs) and they were both really good and long lasting. The inside of their nail salon looks realy luxurious and is calming. It all has a very … More professional feel. Everyone was very nice as well.
- Abby Yeater ★★★★★ a year ago I loved my experience! I haven’t gotten my nails done in years and it was time to treat myself. It was well worth it!! Only thing to beware of is upselling of course. But you can find that at any nail salon so no big deal. Just stand your … More ground if you only want to spend a certain amount. All in all though my nails look SO GOOD! I love how they turned out!
- Katelyn H ★★★★★ a year ago John absolutely killed it!! (Literally and figuratively) it looked even better than the picture I showed him. Could not believe how amazing these turned out. Him and this nail salon will be the only place I go. What a talented set of people … More they have! Already can’t wait to see what else he can do!
- Haily L ★★★★★ a year ago I had an amazing experience. I booked an appointment last week for today ( July 25 ) and it was really simple. I came to the salon today and Jennifer did my pedicure and my full set, james checked me in and he was really nice. Jennifer … More was AMAZING. I’ve been to a lot of salons and this by far, is my favorite. Everybody was super professional and definitely knew what they were doing. I had a complicated design and Jennifer exceeded my expectations. I had long coffin shaped acrylics with rhinestones and butterflies. She did AMAZING!! I definitely recommend! Will be back soon!