What People Say About Us
Elodie | The Nail Lounge
64 Powell Road, Lewis Center
4.9 1,052 reviews
- Hiz Zirbirui ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago Very friendly. My nails look so good. Definitely will be back. Went and got Pedicures as well. Did the Milk and Honey one. It was the most relaxing experience we have had. I highly recommend coming here. If you want quality nails and a … More wonderful experience.
- Lauren Cholar ★★★★★ a month ago AWESOME experience!!! The people were kind, and made suggestions about a longer manicure that I listened to, and even made sure I kept the same color I wanted between polish types. The manicure was thorough and looks fantastic!! Worth your … More time to go in!
- K Storts ★★★★★ 3 months ago My first appointment did not go well. My nails turned out pretty bad and my nail tech wasn’t very friendly. She didn’t talk to me at all. When asked about my experience, I said it was bad and Alexis completely changed that for me. She fixed … More my nails and they look great now. Truly worth what I paid for them. I’d say their prices are about the same as other nail salons. I may have paid $5 or so more but if I continue to go to Alexis it will be worth it. She is a perfectionist and asks if you’re comfortable through out the whole appointment. I have never been to a nail salon that wasn’t rude when you say they messed up. Elodie is different. Thank you so much for fixing my nails. I’m glad you did because Elodie is the most beautiful nail salon I have been to so far and I’d like to continue giving you my business!
- Mary Keiter ★★★★★ 3 months ago I’ve been going here for months now and I’m obsessed with the job they do every time. I constantly get compliments on the colors and I’ve only had one dip manicure that a nail broke off but that was on my own accord for being too long before … More getting them redone… they lasted 6/ almost 7 weeks before the one broke off! They are amazing and every time they make sure I’m happy with their work before letting me leave! I’ve had Jason, James, Alexa, Mia and most recently Nick! They all blew me away with how amazing my nails looked after. My mom also goes with me and has found her go to nail tech is Ping! We would recommend this place to everyone we know because they are truly one of the best! We even had to start booking our appointments before we leave to make sure we are able to get in when we want due to how busy they’ve been getting which is great news!
- Samantha Zimmerman ★★★★★ 3 months ago I’ve been here twice for a pedicure and both times were fabulous. The salon has a relaxing, upscale vibe. There are so many chairs, that I felt safe (social distancing-wise). The massage chairs are great too. Staff is friendly and professional. … More Making it my new spot!
- Rebecca Tigner ★★★★★ 5 months ago I booked a full set of Acrylics with Gel polish with Jennifer for my birthday/ Christmas and they turned out wonderful!! She really wanted to make sure I liked the shape while she was filing. She even mixed a custom color for the nail art … More to match the reference photos I had showed. And bonus they were even giving out cuticle oil / hand cream for the holidays at the register, it was so sweet!
- Aubrey Luciano Samuel ★★★★★ 5 months ago I moved to Columbus in early 2020 from Florida. I’ve been to 7 or 8 salons for pedis and gel nail enhancements. Elodie is by far the best I’ve been to and now my permanent salon. My pedicure came out amazing and my nails even better. I … More showed the technician (Jennifer) a picture of what I wanted and she got it down to the T. I actually like mine better than my inspiration picture. And there was a lot of fine detail included in my nails (I like to go all out) She is absolutely amazing at her work. I most definitely recommend visiting here!
- Aubrey S ★★★★★ 5 months ago I moved to Columbus in early 2020 from Florida. I’ve been to 7 or 8 salons for pedis and gel nail enhancements. Elodie is by far the best I’ve been to and now my permanent salon. My pedicure came out amazing and my nails even better. I … More showed the technician (Jennifer) a picture of what I wanted and she got it down to the T. I actually like mine better than my inspiration picture. And there was a lot of fine detail included in my nails (I like to go all out) She is absolutely amazing at her work. I most definitely recommend visiting here!
- Katarina Ferrero ★★★★★ 5 months ago I get my brows done here every so often and I love it! They’re always early/on time, and making an appoint to us simple online. The brow wax is also pretty cheap- even with a generous tip it’s way less then most places. I sign up for whoever … More is available, and it’s 10/10 every time!
- Maddie core ★★★★★ 6 months ago My girlfriend and I got coordinating designs and both of the nail techs did a great job. They turned out even better than I expected! The inside of the salon is also very beautiful. We will definitely be coming back!
- Hannah Ferrell ★★★★★ 6 months ago Came in a little after 4 o’clock with my 9 year old daughter. There were 4 customers ahead of us and we were taken care of and leaving at 5:00p. They treated my daughter like she was a regular. I’ve gone to so many nail salons where they … More barely paint her nails and you can forget hand massage and cuticles being taken care of. I was so impressed! Both of our nails look and feel beautiful! Will highly recommend!
- W. Spencer ★★★★★ 6 months ago Elodie is a really nice place! I have gotten dip nails from them twice now (two different nail techs) and they were both really good and long lasting. The inside of their nail salon looks realy luxurious and is calming. It all has a very … More professional feel. Everyone was very nice as well.
- Abby Yeater ★★★★★ 7 months ago I loved my experience! I haven’t gotten my nails done in years and it was time to treat myself. It was well worth it!! Only thing to beware of is upselling of course. But you can find that at any nail salon so no big deal. Just stand your … More ground if you only want to spend a certain amount. All in all though my nails look SO GOOD! I love how they turned out!
- Katelyn H ★★★★★ 7 months ago John absolutely killed it!! (Literally and figuratively) it looked even better than the picture I showed him. Could not believe how amazing these turned out. Him and this nail salon will be the only place I go. What a talented set of people … More they have! Already can’t wait to see what else he can do!
- Haily L ★★★★★ 8 months ago I had an amazing experience. I booked an appointment last week for today ( July 25 ) and it was really simple. I came to the salon today and Jennifer did my pedicure and my full set, james checked me in and he was really nice. Jennifer … More was AMAZING. I’ve been to a lot of salons and this by far, is my favorite. Everybody was super professional and definitely knew what they were doing. I had a complicated design and Jennifer exceeded my expectations. I had long coffin shaped acrylics with rhinestones and butterflies. She did AMAZING!! I definitely recommend! Will be back soon!
- Jennifer Kulasa ★★★★★ 10 months ago It was my first time in today and I got a gel manicure and the signature pedicure. My mom and 94 year old grandma came in with me as well to get signature pedicures and the service was wonderful. What really was wonderful to see was how … More much time, patience and care they took with my grandma. My services and my moms were wonderful as well. We will definitely be back. Overall, it is so nice to find a place that provides great services as well as professional and caring nail technicians.
- Emily Jump ★★★★★ 11 months ago I don’t get my nails done that often but I do about once a year for a vacation and then I get the acrylics removed a few weeks later. Came in for just a removal and Alexis was very meticulous and gentle with my fingers. She made sure everything … More was clean and that the shape was to my desire. The prices are very reasonable here and I like how they don’t try to upsale you on other services. Also the online booking service was very user friendly! Definitely recommend this place 😊
- Kendra Skeens ★★★★★ a year ago I have now been to Elodie 5 times-gel nails, dip nails and pedicures. Everyone is always excellent! My sister and I have had different techs-Doris, Bryan, Joe, Alexis, Jim, Nick, Ping, Mia, Leslie-all wonderful! They do whatever it is that … More we want on our nails, even helping pick colors for ombré or helping with nail art designs. We both started with gel nails, but upon returning and Alexis seeing that our polish was chipping, she suggested dip, which we did and have been pleased with the look and durability. Their pedicures-the milk and honey-are so relaxing with the heated/aromatherapy neck wrap plus the hot stones-just lovely! The massaging with the manicures and pedicures is amazing!! If you are looking for a great experience and a nice retreat from reality, go to Elodie!
- Crystal Ann ★★★★★ a year ago This was my second visit to Elodie Nail Lounge and it was so nice! All the Nail Techs are very good at what they do and are friendly. I brought my grand daughter with me. Doris did a great job on her nails and did all of the nail designs … More by hand. I had Ping do my nails this time and she did a wonderful job! She listens well to what you want and caters to your needs. I will always go to Elodie Nail Lounge! Thanks again Elodie!💖
- Kimberly Ebert ★★★★★ a year ago I saw Brian for a pedicure and it was honestly the best pedicure experience I’ve had. Very kind and professional, everything appeared very clean, and he paid a lot of attention to detail. Great foot/leg massage too! Definitely ask for Brian! … More
- Tiffany Simmons ★★★★★ a year ago My experience was great! Salon was clean, I was met at the front desk. My pedicure was done by Tony, he did a great job. My nails were done by Alexis (I got a balance/refill 4/24/21 but she did my acrylics on 4/3/21). She is so awesome … More and efficient. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Great atmosphere and ambiance.
- Tiffany Kaye ★★★★★ a year ago My experience was great! Salon was clean, I was met at the front desk. My pedicure was done by Tony, he did a great job. My nails were done by Alexis (I got a balance/refill 4/24/21 but she did my acrylics on 4/3/21). She is so awesome … More and efficient. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Great atmosphere and ambiance.
- Meagan Miller ★★★★★ a year ago I absolutely love this place! I’ve been going here for almost a year and my nails are always perfect. Alexis does an amazing job— you can show her anything and she will do so well. She’s so creative and artistic! She recently did my wedding … More nails and I love them. Highly recommend!!!
- Meagan Lonsway ★★★★★ a year ago I absolutely love this place! I’ve been going here for almost a year and my nails are always perfect. Alexis does an amazing job— you can show her anything and she will do so well. She’s so creative and artistic! She recently did my wedding … More nails and I love them. Highly recommend!!!
- Megan Eckel ★★★★★ a year ago I went to Elodie today for the first time. I’ve constantly driven past it and I’m so glad I decided to stop in! I got a pedicure and they did a fantastic job!! They were ready for me as soon as I walked in. The interior is gorgeous and … More extremely clean! I was pleasantly surprised that they had clear dividers not only at the manicure section, but also for each pedicure chair. I felt very safe in regards to their Covid protocol. One of the employees also helped me pick out a color for my toes which I thought was so nice! Most places just point you to the nail polish but she actually came out from behind the front desk and helped me find the perfect color I was looking for. My pedicure was amazing! My technician really took her time and gave me a long massage. My toes came out perfect and I can’t wait to go back!